ForexPlay Star System
Hello and welcome. My name is Khalid. I am a London based software engineer and part-time forex trader.
I use a very simple system for trading fx. The system is
tried and tested and has been backed tested on 10 years of data on EUR/USD. It has also been used successfully on currency
pairs other than EUR/USD. I am offering a one day seminar to teach you the system for Â£499.00. If you are based near London the seminar can be taken
in person at a venue that is mutually convienient for us. If you are not in London, the seminar can be conducted via Skype and a set of notes.
The second product I am offering is a monthly subscription to my buy and sell signals for Â£10 a month or Â£99 a year. You will receive via email
the signals that I use to trade my system. The number of signals could vary from between 4-10 strong valid entry signals per month. A single successful
trade off of one signal will usually be more than
These items can be purchased with PayPal or Bitcoin.
The system that I will teach you is simple in nature. It utilises the 'Morning Star' candle formation and the 'Evening Star' candle
formation. You can read about these two formations in many places on the web and YouTube. The formations have been known about
for hundreds of years as they are based on Japanese candle stick patterns.
I would suggest some background reading on candle stick patterns and the two 'Star' formations before you book a seminar. It is not
essential to do this as I will cover both formations with you, but some prior reading will help you understand the concepts faster and
I have already told you what formations I use as 'buy'/'sell' signals, so surely you can just go ahead and trade them now, right? Well,
in theory with enough time, experience and practice (and money) you could work out how to trade them. In the seminar I go over in detail
how I use the signals and the full strategy. This is just some of what is covered:
- What timeframes to look for the formations on (and which timeframes to avoid).
- The optimum time to enter a trade (long or short)
- The optimum time to exit the trade
- How to establish a profit target
- How long to hold the trade open for
- When not to trade
- When to add positions to open profitable trades
- Variants of 'Star' formations and how to recognise them
- How much money to risk on each trade
- Which markets to consider for trading
- Where to put the initial Stop Loss and Take Profit points.
- How to utilise trailing stops to maximise profit
- How many trades to have simultaneously running
- Real trades - examples of recent real trades that made profit.
- How to identify 'False Stars' - stars which look like stars but are really a trap
- How to use other related candlestick formations like 'Bullish/Bearish Engulfing' and 'Railroad Tracks'
Some websites for other systems are dozens of pages long in an effort to convince you that their system is the 'bestest', 'greatest' and
most revolutinary system ever discovered. I am not doing any of that. The formations that I use for entry are not new. In fact, as I stated
earlier, the formations themselves are hundreds of years old. What makes my system unqiue is how I use the formations to create a full trading
strategy - and that is what I am selling you. I am not making any bold claims or unrealistic claims, other than I use the system myself
successfully to generate a good part time income. I can also tell you what the system us not. It is not
any of the following:
- Scalping - I don't sit in front of a screen tring to scalp 5-6 pips dozens of times a day!
- Get Rich Quick - this is not a scheme to make you rich in 3-6 months. It is a system that when used
consistently will start to generate an extra income for you.
- High Risk/High Reward. I teach you how to risk and protect you capital every step of the way
- Trendfollowing. This is not long term trend following. I am not against trend following in fx, the problem is that fx markets
only trend 20-25% of the time - my system doesn't trend follow.
- Indicator based. I do not use any indicators! This may surprise you, but I don't use any of the
traditional indicators that you may be familiar with: Moving Aveage, MACD, RSI, Stochastics, Elliot Waves, Fractals, Wise Men.
I have used all of these at one time or another in my trading career. In this system I don't use ANY of them, and I tell you
why in my seminar.
- Fundamental Analysis. I don't use ANY news information. This is a pure technical system based on 'price action' only.
News is irrelevant to the system except for rare occasions when I choose not to trade (protect capital)
- Robot driven. I don't use automated robots. It takes human skill and judgement to evaluate all the factors exising at
the time of the signal showing to decide whether to trade or not. In theory, a robot could be used to automate part of the
process, but not all of it. I will cover which parts of the system could be automated.
- Holy Grail. My system is not The Holy Grail of fx trading! Some systems do actually make that claim! I do not. My system
is one of many systems that work. It works for me and suits my personality and trading style. It could suit your
style of trading also
- Mumbo Jumbo/New Age. I have seen some systems (which I am not going to mention here), that make copious use of concepts
from what I will call 'New Age' philosophy: Zen Meditation, Spirituality, Chakras, Feeling the Universe, Blessing Rituals. I don't do
any of that! I am not one to judge, and if you are looking for a system which has a New Age dimension - there are some out there. My system
is based on back testing and sounds scientific principles.
That is all the convincing I am going to do! If you have any questions, feel free to email me: pips [at] forexplay.com,
or you can ask me a question via twitter: @forexplay_
. I look forward to hearing
from you. In the meantime, happy trading!